(1) Provide consultation services to law firms, criminal and civil, both plaintiff and defense; public agency defense.
(2) Analyze your records and help prepare you and your attorney for depositions and trial.
(3) Be candid in evaluating your potential cases and your prospects for success.
(4) Review opposing experts’ opinions to see which issues require specific points on cross examination. Can assist counsel in preparing to cross-examine other witnesses.
(5) Be at trial to identify any misconceptions presented by opposing counsel (and can
testify in court, if needed, in selected cases).
(6) Recommend other experts, if appropriate.
(7) Write comprehensive reports, as needed.