1. Waligora JM, Horrigan DJ, Jauchem JR, Conkin J. Detection of incipient altitude decompression sickness with Doppler sensors in flight. In: Research and Technology Annual Report 1984
(National Aeronautics and Space Administration Technical
Memorandum TM 58263). Houston: Johnson Space Center, p. 74, November 1984.
2. Waligora JM, Horrigan DJ, Conkin J, Jauchem JR. The effect of multiple simulated extravehicular activity (EVA) decompressions over a 72 hour period on symptom and bubble incidence. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine 56:483, 1985.
3. Jauchem JR, Waligora JM, Conkin J, Horrigan DJ, Johnson PC. Blood changes following repetitive decompressions simulating extravehicular activity for 3 days. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine 56:484, 1985.
4. Jauchem JR, Waligora JM, Conkin J, Horrigan DJ, Johnson PC. Blood biochemical factors in humans resistant and susceptible to formation of venous gas emboli during decompression. European Journal of Applied Physiology 55: 68 73, 1986.
5. Jauchem JR, Waligora JM, Taylor GR, Horrigan DJ, Johnson PC. Hematological changes following repetitive decompressions during simulated extravehicular activity. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 58: 277 285, 1986.
6. Jauchem JR. Pharmacologic intervention to prevent decompression sickness. General Pharmacology 17: 619 624, 1986.
7. Dixon GA, Krutz RW Jr, Webb JT, Jauchem JR. The intravenous bubble formation threshold. In: Proceedings of the 7th International Academy of Astronautics Man-in-Space Symposium (“Physiologic Adaptation of Man in Space”), Houston, Texas, February 1986.
8. Webb JT, Jauchem JR, Smead KW, Waters JR. Fluid shifts during a simulated Shuttle launch profile as measured with impedance plethysmography. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine 57:493, 1986.
9. Webb JT, Smead KW, Jauchem JR, Barnicott PT. Susceptibility to decompression induced venous gas emboli: Hematology and biochemistry. Space Life Sciences Symposium Abstracts, Washington, DC, June 21-26, 1987, pp. 129-130.
10. Webb JT, Smead KW, Jauchem JR, Barnicott PT. Blood factors and venous gas emboli: Surface to 429 mm Hg (8.3 psi). Undersea Biomedical Research 15: 107 121, 1988.
11. Jauchem JR. Effects of exercise on the incidence of decompression sickness: A review of pertinent literature and current concepts. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health 60: 313 319, 1988.
12. Jauchem JR. Environmental stressors during space flight: Potential effects on body temperature. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology 91A: 425 429, 1988.